As of May 1, 2020 – The Southeast Utah Health Department (SEUD) has directed a phased reopening of businesses in the Moab area. Lodging, restaurants and activities are available within recommended guidelines.
The private, clean, and comfortable lodging at Whispering Oaks Ranch allows visitors to enjoy the sites of Moab while maintaining safe social-distancing.
We are continuing regular practices and taking additional steps to ensure a safe, healthy, and stress-free experience for our guests.
- Contactless, Self Check-in & Self Check-out for All Cabins
- Attentive Customer Service via Email & Phone
- Disinfectant Wipes & Sprays Stocked in Each Cabin
- Private amenities at each cabin (hot tub, patio, grill, etc)
- Extensive Cleaning Before & After Guest Stays
- Separate Laundering of Guest Linens
Due to the private, secluded setup of our accommodations, lodging guests at Whispering Oaks are not required to wear personal protective equipment (masks, etc) onsite, in or around their cabin area. We encourage all guests to avoid travel if they have a cough, fever, or feel generally unwell. Maintain a minimum 6 foot distance in public spaces.
Masks are required in Moab – including any indoor and outdoor space open to the public, where social distancing is not possible. The goal of this requirement is to protect the citizens of Grand County and allow the businesses to safely stay open. More information can be found on the SEUHD website: www.seuhealth.com/covid-19