The very private and beautiful Grey Dawn cabin offers an amazing retreat at our 50-acre property near Moab, Utah. Take-in the spectacular views and enjoy the quiet, serene environment…a perfect romantic getaway.
The La Sal Mountain peaks stand to the southeast, offering gorgeous views from the hot tub, patio and covered porch at the Grey Dawn cabin. West-facing views of the red rock canyons are most notable from the upstairs bedroom. The Grey Dawn cabin is surrounded by trees creating a cozy, private-feel.
After a great day of adventure, relax at the picnic table outside or enjoy star-gazing from the private hot tub. The Grey Dawn cabin offers a perfect blend of comfort and the outdoors, a true cabin experience in the Moab area!
- Sleeps: 2-4 Guests
- Additional Guest at $20/night
- 2-night minimum stay may be required
- 1 Queen Bed
- 1 Twin Sleeper Sofa
- 1 Full size Sleeper Sofa
- 1 Twin Rollaway Bed (Temper-Pedic)
- Well-Equipped Kitchenette
- Electric Fireplace
- Private Hot Tub
- Outdoor Shower (Summer)
- Satellite Television (movie channels)
- Limited WiFi
- DVD Player
- Dishes, Cookware & All Linens Provided
- Propane Grill
- Picnic Table
- Coffee Maker, Microwave, Toaster Oven
- Under-The-Counter Refrigerator
- Hair Dryer
- Pack-and-Play Bed available upon request.