Whispering Oaks Ranch is a perfect spot for a Moab destination wedding. Please note that we are a privately owned property, which provides lodging and venue space. Our private cabins offer comfortable and inspiring accommodations for 12-65 guests.
For weddings of greater than 35 guests, the entire property must be reserved for a two-night minimum stay (three nights on a holiday weekend.) This cost can be assumed by the wedding couple or by the individual invited guest. Please see our individual cabins for current pricing or contact us for a quote. Discounts may be offered for extended stays and mid-week reservations.
Please contact us to discuss additional pricing for pavilion use and for any questions or requests you may have in planning your wedding event.
Wedding & Event Reservation Policies
- We require a $1,500 deposit, which is non-refundable. The deposit is applied to the reservation balance.
- The wedding couple may arrange for guests to pay for their portion of lodging (1-2 guest payments per cabin). Please inquire with our reservation staff to discuss details of the reservation deposit schedule.
- A security deposit will be authorized to the credit card on file 1-2 days prior to arrival. The amount is determined by cabin, and may be placed on a single card or arranged to have one guest card per cabin.
- The Rental Agreement & Pavilion Departure Checklist forms must be signed by the wedding couple at the time of reservation.
- The Pet Policy for wedding group reservations differs from our typical pet policy. Please inquire for details.
- All events (i.e. brunch or rehearsal dinner) hosted at the Cedar Bend Lodge must be limited to the registered overnight guests. No exceptions.
**All prices and policies are subject to change without notice.